Thursday, November 10, 2011

Just A Few Photos

Not more pictures of Parliament Squareeee...... yup.

I think the lights might be Christmas lights but the London Eye is always lit up blue. 


This week's wanker of the match: Holly.  We won 15-0 wooohoooo.

The park that I'm in on the photo on the right is my favorite spot in London!

That's a view from the same park in the photo on the left.  In the photo on the right you might notice all the policemen in yellow and the lack of traffic.  There was a protest today where students started at UCL (it was a national thing) to protest the tuition increases.

Lastly, I thought I'd just give you a little taste of the Christmas lights on Oxford Street.  I passed them on a bus ride home on the 73.  I plan on putting up a post of better pictures of them, preferably not from a bus.  :)

1 comment: