Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Winter Wonderland

I went to the Hyde Park Winter Wonderland with my friend Dave.  I had been running in Hyde Park plenty of times before since I used to live near it and couldn't believe how they had transformed it!  Keep in mind this is usually just a huge grassy area with walkways and a pond in the middle (basically).

Entrance

"Candy Floss"?  Can we talk about this... also, they tend to call candies sweets/treats

Santa's Pub

A snowman sadly not made of real snow.

Temporary Roller Coasters!  Craziness.

The (also temporary) Ice Rink

Lots of mulled wine

Swans!

More Swans!  All property of the queen (and there year round).

Only place I've ever seen American Apple Cider and it's about $6 for a paper cup full.

...an ent?  I mean it talked... lol

Wouldn't be complete without a Ferris Wheel...

Lots of fun houses

Lots of little stores

Lots of people


No comments:

Post a Comment