Friday, July 6, 2012

Shooting

After my second attempt at shooting the 40 I managed to hit the target and then the wind blew it away so Marcus told me to keep it haha.

Ashley and I went shooting with our friends Marcus and Kyle.  Marcus was very generous and let us shoot his guns (40 Beretta, 22 Magnum Rifle, and a 308 Rifle) at a free outdoor shooting range in Richmond Hill.  I didn't/don't know a single thing about guns really and had never been terribly interested in shooting one but actually it was a lot of fun!  I did't really even know any people that owned a gun (probably because I've lived in DC, NY, and London....) except maybe some people at RPI who leave them at home so I guess I've never had the opportunity but I'm always up for trying new things and I'm glad I did it because it was (dare I say a blast?  pun intended?) a good time.

Marcus teaching me how to shoot the 22 Magnum Rifle

Kyle, Marcus, and Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment