Friday, July 6, 2012

Moving to Savannah

Me and some fellow intern friends chillin in my apartment's pool.

Hey y'all!  My padre and I made the 9 hour trek down to Savannah on June 2nd (I realize I've been a bit slow on posting anything) and now that I've had sometime to settle in and visit a few places I thought I'd get back to blogging--especially since some UK friends said they want to hear about America. :)

Unfortunately I'm not allowed to take photos at work or anything or really talk much about it on the internet hah but I am certainly having a blast down here.  My job is really fun and interesting and the people I work with are great.  My roommate, Ashley, is the best--I definitely lucked out!  Anyways, I'll post more about Savannah itself in another post but here are some photos of the place we're staying in.  The company puts up the interns in apartments together.  It's actually in Pooler, GA just outside Savannah.

I've visited Hilton Head, SC a bit and we're going to Atlanta for a second time tomorrow so eventually I'll get some stories from those places up as well as some cool photos from the fourth of July.  We're also going to hit up Jacksonville, FL again and then roll up to Charleston, SC so there should be plenty more to come hopefully!  Thanks for reading!

Pa in the living room.  The place comes furnished which is really nice.

Supah nice bathrooms and my recording studio/bedroom hah

Kitchen/Dining room with laundry in the closet there

No comments:

Post a Comment