Friday, December 23, 2011

God Bless America

I decided to come home for Christmas (10 days to be exact) and have taken a few photos of things that I've missed since they don't appear to exist in London.  Some of these pictures were stolen from the google...

The Washington Post
Although I can get the amazing crossword puzzles online, it's just not the same.

Jovey

Bethesda Bagels
...or any fresh bagels for that matter.

Dunkin' Donuts
America runs on Dunkin, but England does not :( and the Krispy Kreme doughnuts here just aren't warm.

Christmas Cookies with Somerset kids. 

Apple Cider (non-alcoholic) and Sparkling Cider.

Corn Louisianne (Christmas Dinner), my favorite dish.

Christmas at home of course.

Bethesda

Christmas with the McMahon Family



Just Dance 3 with Sara and Brendan (and video games in general I suppose)

Dryer Sheets
Clothes just don't smell as fresh without them...

Special K Vanilla Almond
They have Special K but not Vanilla Almond.

(American) Pancakes
Had Silver Diner blueberry pancakes my first breakfast back... so good!  To them, pancakes are crepes.

Websites such as www.hulu.com and www.pandora.com

The list could go on with things like the Bouten Christmas Party and things in my home like my wonderfully comfortable bed and the amenities such as a dishwasher and free laundry but I'll spare you with the list I've already composed.  I'll miss all these things but am looking forward to another term in England!  Thanks for such a great break :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment